top of page


In the unlikely event that you need to raise a formal complaint, this should be made in writing to:
Managing Director
Suit 3, 109 High Street
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire, HP1 3AH

or via email to 

We ask that you title your complaint 'formal complaint' and set out your complaint in full. Please include your complete address, contact number and email (if applicable). Your complaint will be acknowledged within three working days with a full response within fifteen working days of receipt.
If you remain unsatisfied with our response, we would ask that you contact The Property Ombudsman. Their details are:
The Property Ombudsman
Milford House
43-55 Milford Street
SP21 2BP
Tel: 01722 333 306
Fax: 01722 332 296
bottom of page